dual channel crossover (phono & line)
24 dB/Octave 3-Way DUAL channel crossover with 2 Phono Pre Amps.
Also available as Line only (no phono.)
Users can adjust the crossover point to choose which frequency ranges of "LOW", "MID" and "HIGH" should be emphasized for their preferences and music genres. Volume curve is designed with insistence on quick attack and sharp response.
Its simplified design minimizing all possible sound degradation. ARS MODEL-3600 provides superior controls for DJs to react to each different scenarios, giving more characteristics to their performance.
Users can select PHONO / LINE inputs by selectable switches.
- No power switch avoiding accidentally turning power off while playing.
- Minimizing the power noise by designing the main circuit board and the power circuit board independently and setting them apart.
Frequency response: +-1db 20hz-20khz
RCA LINE impedance 20K Ohm
RCA impedance 600 Ohm
PHONO impedance: 47K Ohm x 2
Maximum Output Level: +-20 dBu
Crossover Type: 10 - 300 Hz / 300 - 3500 Hz / 3500 - 25000Hz +18dB~−∞ cut on each bandwidth
PHONO/LINE selectable switch on front panel (only optional pre amps are added)
Power requirement: 100VAC 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 10w
Dimensions: Front Panel 1U (W)482 x (H)44 x (D)195 mm ￼
Front panel color: black
We do not accept returns unless the product is faulty on start up or is not the product ordered.
Please be aware there may be some products which are not subject to our return policy such as
goods which are made to order, limited or clearance.
Please note we do not accept returns if more than 7 days past delivery date.
Please retain all packing materials for 7 days in case of the return or exchange of product.
Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all cords, adapters and documentation.
If the product is not what was ordered or is faulty upon start up please contact us immediately.
This warranty gives you a free service warranty under certain circumstances.
Period of warranty: 12 months after purchase. (except consumable parts)
This warranty does not apply to :
- damage sustained to the product during transportation or damaged caused by an electrical surge
- consumable parts, such as swtiches, volume pots, light bulbs, fuses, vacuum tubes or various similar parts.
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause
- damage caused by use with abnormal voltage or unspecified volatage. (ex. abnormal voltage caused by a generator)
- products that have been refurbished, reconditioned, or remanufactured,
- when we are not able to reproduce the problem at our test.
- when normal maintenance is needed such as replacing cables, internal cleaning or clogging caused by fog machines.
- for some products, evidence of unsealing or attachment.
(Notes)We are not responsible for any damage or loss (damage of peripheral equipment, business profits, business information or any other financial failure) caused by any fault with our products. Please contact your dealer upon requesting repair. Please provide following details.
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of the product.
- Serial number.
- Place and Date of purchase.
- Date fault became apparent.
- Description of fault.
- Usage environment (location, peripheral equipment etc.)
Shipping fees will be covered by the customer for shipping both ways unless subject to the reasons listed above.
FREE for United States orders via FedEx Priority International Service
Asia, Europe, Middle East, North America and Russia: $60-70
Africa, Oceania and South America: $110-120