5 band equalizer
Source sounds remain lively, while 5 Band Equalizer allowing effective and precise equalization that is not possible with isolators. Wide Q filter gives instantaneous adjustment. ARS MODEL-5000 will become your essential item on the site.
Frequency response: +/-1db 20hz-20Khz (with no EQ)
RCA unbalanced impedance 20K Ohm
XLR balanced impedance 40K Ohm
RCA unbalanced impedance 600 Ohm
XLR balanced impedance 50 Ohm
Maximum output level +/-20 dBu
Equalizer control: 75Hz, 300Hz, 1KHz, 3KHz, 10KHz, 5 bands
Adjustable range: +/-12dB
EQ IN/OUT switch: selector switch on the right side of the front panel
Power Requirement : 115VAC/230VAC (selectable)
Power consumption: 10w
Dimensions: front panel 1U (W)482 x (H)44 x (D)195 mm
Front panel color: black
We do not accept returns unless the product is faulty on start up or is not the product ordered.
Please be aware there may be some products which are not subject to our return policy such as
goods which are made to order, limited or clearance.
Please note we do not accept returns if more than 7 days past delivery date.
Please retain all packing materials for 7 days in case of the return or exchange of product.
Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all cords, adapters and documentation.
If the product is not what was ordered or is faulty upon start up please contact us immediately.
This warranty gives you a free service warranty under certain circumstances.
Period of warranty: 12 months after purchase. (except consumable parts)
This warranty does not apply to :
- damage sustained to the product during transportation or damaged caused by an electrical surge
- consumable parts, such as swtiches, volume pots, light bulbs, fuses, vacuum tubes or various similar parts.
- damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause
- damage caused by use with abnormal voltage or unspecified volatage. (ex. abnormal voltage caused by a generator)
- products that have been refurbished, reconditioned, or remanufactured,
- when we are not able to reproduce the problem at our test.
- when normal maintenance is needed such as replacing cables, internal cleaning or clogging caused by fog machines.
- for some products, evidance of unsealing or attachment.
(Notes)We are not responsible for any damage or loss (damage of peripheral equipment, business profits, business information or any other financial failure) caused by any fault with our products. Please contact your dealer upon requesting repair. Please provide following details.
- Your name
- Phone number
- Name of the product.
- Serial number.
- Place and Date of purchase.
- Date fault became apparent.
- Description of fault.
- Usage environment (location, peripheral equipment etc.)
Shipping fees will be covered by the customer for shipping both ways unless subject to the reasons listed above.
Starting May 1, 2016, PBV will cover shipping to all parts of the world.