concorde mk 2 *club*
The best sound quality achievable for traditional vinyl playback
The CLUB boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club.
- The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
- The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
- The CLUB offers an outstanding platform for archival and sampling.
Single vs Twin
Here's what you get for either a Single or Twin
- A SINGLE consists of one cartridge and stylus in a plastic tray
- A TWIN consists of two cartridges, two styli, one flight case and a stylus brush
Technically speaking, this is what "the best sound quality achievable for traditional playback" looks like
Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
Compliance, dynamic lateral - 14 μm/m N
Stylus type - Special Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
Tracking force range - 2 - 4 g
Tracking force recommended - 3 g
Cartridge weight - 18,5 g